We live in troubled times! Many of the children we serve together live in areas of strife and unrest. So, this year, we are focusing on PRAYER. Please join us!
Pray with us …
- That God would call a new generation to serve the children born into poverty through ChildHope. We need more missionaries and local leaders — pastors, directors, and teachers who want to transform the lives of needy children with the Good News of Jesus Christ through education and ministries of compassion.
- For God’s provision and protection for our students and their families who are daily living in unrest.
- For those who faithfully minister to the children daily in dangerous areas.
- For God’s peace in Latin America and the Caribbean. Increased unrest, political crisis, and violence continues to grow in Haiti, Venezuela and other nations in our region. Pray for the safety of our wonderful ChildHope personnel, other areas of unrest and tension will not be mentioned by name.
We also covet your prayers for the leadership and ministry team of ChildHope. Here are specific ways you can pray …
- Pray for God’s guidance and Spirit empowerment for all who are part of the ChildHope team as we face unique challenges in our region.
- Pray that God gives the leadership of ChildHope creativity to better equip the frontline workers who serve the children whom God has placed in our care.
- Pray that God would open more doors to share the vision of ChildHope. More sponsors. More partnerships. More outreach and ministry to children in need!